HALIFAX COUNTY - A 16-year-old and five juveniles have been charged in connection to a lewd video that was recorded at a school and shared on social media, investigators said.
According to the Halifax County Sheriff's Office, 16-year-old Keon Montreal Manning, of Roanoke Rapids, has been charged with felony conspiracy and communicating threats.
Investigators said Manning and five juveniles were involved in recording a lewd video at a Halifax County school in February. The video was then shared on Facebook, the Sheriff's Office stated.
Deputies have not released any details on the content of the video.
Manning was arrested on Tuesday. His court date is scheduled for April 2.
Because the other five suspects are juveniles, their identities will not be released.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier