HALIFAX COUNTY - A 16-year-old and five juveniles have been charged in connection to a lewd video that was recorded at a school and shared on social media, investigators said.
According to the Halifax County Sheriff's Office, 16-year-old Keon Montreal Manning, of Roanoke Rapids, has been charged with felony conspiracy and communicating threats.
Investigators said Manning and five juveniles were involved in recording a lewd video at a Halifax County school in February. The video was then shared on Facebook, the Sheriff's Office stated.
Deputies have not released any details on the content of the video.
Manning was arrested on Tuesday. His court date is scheduled for April 2.
Because the other five suspects are juveniles, their identities will not be released.
- New Eyewitness claims woman threw kittens from moving car
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn