We use our phones everyday, but sometimes we learn new tricks that makes our lives a lot easier.
Twitter user censoredialogue discovered an iPhone calculator trick that allows users easily swipe on the display to delete numbers.
PSA: you can backspace on the iPhone calculator pic.twitter.com/sBJMlANDNJ— CENSORED dialogue (@censoredialogue) May 3, 2017
Baylor University student Jazz Johnson discovered the trick while searching through Reddit, according to BuzzFeed News. His twitter video has received over 28,000 retweets with countless users sharing their disbelief at the simplicity of the trick.
- Updated Local health department receives grant to purchase car seats for families in need
- Updated Heroin dealer convicted of manslaughter after overdose death
- New Bern WWII Vet, 3 Others to Get Honor from France
- West Craven principal talks about importance of Wednesday's lockdown drill
- ECU Police get early arrival with body cameras