Eliza Murphy, ABC News - The "Tanning Mom" has stopped tanning.
Click on the link to see what she looks like today.
When we last saw Patricia Krentcil, she was nationally notorious for tanning five times a week.
Krentcil first made headlines when she was accused of allowing her 6-year-old daughter (5 years old at the time) to use a tanning booth. She denied the allegations after she was arrested and charged with second-degree child endangerment.
But now Krentcil has turned over a new leaf. She took a challenge from the magazine In Touch to stay out of the UV rays, both real and artificial, for an entire month.
The results are quite shocking for the Nutley, N.J. mom. She says people tell her she looks so much better. Krentcil, 44, reveals to In Touch that she is still indulging in self-tanning lotion, however.
"I feel weird and pale," Krentcil told the magazine.
Krentcil hasMichael Todd/In Touch admitted she's battled in the past with what doctors dubbed "tanorexia."
"Everyone says I look so much better less tan," Krentcil told the magazine at their July 19 photo shoot.
Krentcil also told the magazine she's "done with tanning for now" but will still probably "squeeze a tan in here or there."
And as for her daughter Anna, Krentcil said, "She plays with her Barbie dolls while I tan."
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Updated Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.
- Updated OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Updated Eric Trump praises dad's 'courage' in not bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities
- Updated Michelle Obama goes off on Donald Trump