BEAUFORT COUNTY - Two people were arrested in Beaufort County for allegedly breaking into several homes and a church.
Patrick Raymond Small, 34, and Morgan Ayers Burbage, 30, both of Bath, are accused of breaking into homes in the Bayview community of Bath. A church on Highway 92 East was also broken into, investigators said.
Deputies said they received reports of the break-ins between Dec. 6, 2013 and Jan. 5, 2014. Electronics, jewelry, and household items were stolen, said investigators.
Small and Burbage were arrested on Jan. 6 and have been charged with two counts each of felony breaking and entering, three counts each of larceny after breaking and entering, one count each of breaking and entering a place of worship, and one count each of possession of drug paraphernalia.
They were being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center under $100,300 secured bonds.
The stolen properties were recovered and returned to the owners, deputies said.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email probe bombshell