GREENVILLE - Police in Greenville say they have arrested the two men in connection with an assault and robbery outside a gas station.
The assault, caught on camera, happened at 7:20 p.m. Monday outside the Kangaroo store at the corner of Evans Street and Arlington Boulevard.
Arrested were 16-year-old Kemauri Bond and 20-year-old Jordan Williams.
Shown in the attached video, two suspects waited outside and proceeded to assault 62-year-old Roy Wooten. The video also shows that the suspects waited in and around the convenience store to the robbery opportunity.
The two men beat the victim and stole his wallet before being chased off by a store clerk.
A police K-9 tracked the suspects for a short distance, and police found the wallet in a nearby parking lot.
Pitt-Greenville CrimeStoppers will pay a reward for information that leads to an arrest in this case. Call CrimeStoppers at 252-758-7777.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England