NEW BERN - New Bern Police have arrested the man they say broke into at Realo Pharmacy and stole more than a thousand dollars worth of Oxycodone.
Investigators have charged Justin Matthew Dawson of Vanceboro with felony breaking & entering and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond has been set at $30,000.
The break-in was reported around 11:20 p.m. Monday. The suspect broke a window to get into the store.
Dawson's first court appearance is scheduled for later Tuesday.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend