FARMVILLE, PITT COUNTY - One person is in custody after a high-speed chase in Pitt County.
Deputies say 38-year-old Danielle Williams, from Farmville, led them on a chase that got to speeds of more than 100 miles an hour.
It happened Friday afternoon in Farmville.
Authorities say the chase went through Farmville on West Marlboro Road and ended north of the Dixie Queen Restaurant.
Deputies say Williams was charged with felony eluding and possession of crack cocaine.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction
- Stand Up Outfitters 5th annual Colonial paddle board race