FARMVILLE, PITT COUNTY - One person is in custody after a high-speed chase in Pitt County.
Deputies say 38-year-old Danielle Williams, from Farmville, led them on a chase that got to speeds of more than 100 miles an hour.
It happened Friday afternoon in Farmville.
Authorities say the chase went through Farmville on West Marlboro Road and ended north of the Dixie Queen Restaurant.
Deputies say Williams was charged with felony eluding and possession of crack cocaine.
- Updated Make-A-Wish Eastern N.C. grants Onslow County child's wish
- Updated Tesla posts rare profit, stock pops 6%
- Updated Clinton camp wants donors to give resources to Senate majority
- Updated World Series scores biggest Game 1 ratings since 2009
- Updated Trump mixes business and politics with opening of new hotel