On April 16, 2011, 30 tornadoes touched down in North Carolina. The storms killed 24 people; 12 of the victims were in Bertie County. Survivors share their experiences two years later.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- New State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day