GREENVILLE - ECU police have released surveillance video of the Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium vandalism.
They say William Banks is seen in the video, along with two other suspects.
One person was even wearing a White hooded ECU sweatshirt. Another was wearing dark blue jeans and dark jacket, and the third person was wearing dark pants and dark jacket with light colored shirt underneath.
Through their investigation, ECU police were able to close out four cases where they say Banks had damaged other cars.
Three incidents took place in a lot off of 14th street on Oct 14. Then, ECU found out about his involvement with another car, which happened sometime between Oct. 19-23.
He is charged with one count of damage to real property and three counts of injury to personal property.
Banks was served in Jones County, where he is from, on Oct. 29, according to warrants.
Officials said Friday that the donuts on the field will likely be visible until Thanksgiving.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- New Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death