CHARLOTTE - A student at the University of North Carolina Charlotte was found dead after apparently falling from a campus dorm.
A school spokesman said the male student died early Sunday after falling from the seventh floor of Moore Hall. The 12-story building does not have balconies, but the windows can be opened.
The student's name is being withheld while family members are notified.
Police Capt. Todd Lontz said the death is under investigation. University spokesman John Bland said there was no immediate indication of foul play.
- New Campaign manager points to 'undercover Trump vote' in polling gap
- Updated Maternal deaths down globally, up in US
- Updated Flight delayed over bizarre crew member tiff
- Updated Family Dollar store robbed at gunpoint, suspect on the loose
- Updated Closest potentially habitable planet to our solar system found