ONSLOW COUNTY - An Onslow County student has been charged for allegedly bringing airsoft rifles, BB guns and fireworks to school property.
According to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office, 18-year-old Dustin Lee Lannoo, of Jacksonville, brought two airsoft rifles, four BB pistols and fireworks to Southwest High School.
A school resource officer arrested Lannoo Tuesday morning, said investigators.
Lannoo was charged and was issued a $1,000 bond. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 11.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies