HUBERT - A single-story home goes up in flames early Friday morning, according to dispatchers.
Four fire departments were called to the scene of the blaze at 161 Copeland Drive, in Hubert, in Onslow County around 3:30 a.m.
A dispatcher tells us she doesn't believe anyone was staying at the home.
At last check, the fire marshal was headed to the scene.
Officials tells us the fire is now under control. They are still investigating a cause.
Stay with Newschannel 12 as we continue to gather the facts.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Rhymefest's angry tweet draws Chicago police apology
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction