HUBERT - A single-story home goes up in flames early Friday morning, according to dispatchers.
Four fire departments were called to the scene of the blaze at 161 Copeland Drive, in Hubert, in Onslow County around 3:30 a.m.
A dispatcher tells us she doesn't believe anyone was staying at the home.
At last check, the fire marshal was headed to the scene.
Officials tells us the fire is now under control. They are still investigating a cause.
Stay with Newschannel 12 as we continue to gather the facts.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike