VANCEBORO - Crews in Vanceboro responded to a house fire overnight.
The structure fire was reported after midnight Friday, in Vanceboro.
Crews responded to James Street. Craven County dispatch confirms Fire Station 15 was called to the scene around 1 a.m.
We have a crew at the scene, and this story will be updated as newinformation comes into the newsroom.
- Updated Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person