An area of low pressure will track along a stalled out frontal boundary draped over the area will lead to scattered showers and thunderstorm this afternoon. The timing for severe weather will be between 2pm and 8pm. Main threats will be damaging winds in excess of 60mph, heavy downpours which could lead to flooding. Deadly cloud to ground lightning and some small hail. Skies will be mostly cloudy with a few peeks of sunshine. Highs will top out in the mid and upper 80's.
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump
- Updated Inequality is widening, even in real estate
- Updated Landmark US commercial flight lands in Cuba
- Updated Donald Trump to deliver highly anticipated immigration speech following Mexico visit