An area of low pressure will track along a stalled out frontal boundary draped over the area will lead to scattered showers and thunderstorm this afternoon. The timing for severe weather will be between 2pm and 8pm. Main threats will be damaging winds in excess of 60mph, heavy downpours which could lead to flooding. Deadly cloud to ground lightning and some small hail. Skies will be mostly cloudy with a few peeks of sunshine. Highs will top out in the mid and upper 80's.
- Updated China: Japanese military jets using 'dangerous' tactics
- Pipeline protesters forced back after 141 arrested
- WikiLeaks reveals campaign vexed by 'Bill Clinton Inc.'
- The Cubs and Indians get ready to battle it out in Game 3 of The World Series
- Early voting update: More than 12.6 million votes cast