Eastern Carolina - Overnight Saturday locations saw anywhere from a 0.25"- 1.00" of rain. Sunday brings yet another chance for rain.
The center of activity will be limited to the coastal region. Clouds should begin building in the late morning and early afternoon. By mid-afternoon thunderstorms should reach the mature stage, producing downpours and lightning. Some of these storms could be strong or even severe. Most of them will be your garden variety storm.
Showers will continue into the work week. Monday showers could meander through the region early and flit through most of the day. Tuesday will be mostly sunny with storms arriving late from the west. Wednesday through Friday we see a bit of a pattern change. This will allow heat to rebuild and sea breeze storms to make a reappearance.
- Updated Residents concerned wrecks at local intersection will only get worse
- Updated House Dems to FBI: Probe alleged Trump-Russian ties
- Updated Trump announces surprise meeting with Mexican president
- Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS
- Ryan Lochte's new endorsement deal is for crime prevention device