PAMLICO COUNTY - Pamlico County deputies are investigating how a stolen truck ended up in a roadside canal.
Authorities were called to the scene, along Mill Pond Road outside Bayboro, Saturday afternoon.
No one was found inside the truck, which was partially submerged in the canal.
The vehicle's owner said the GMC pick-up went missing from his driveway Thursday night.
It is under investigation.
- Updated Southwest pilots reach tentative deal with airline after 4 years of talks
- Updated NC DOT's Ferry Division prepares for tropical system
- Updated Tropical storm warning, small craft advisory issued for Carteret County
- Updated Hershey crashes 11% after chocolate merger talks end
- Updated Chicago, aka 'Chi-raq' likely to top 2015 in number of shootings