Getting a good start to your new year's resolutions can be a little difficult, especially when it comes to getting fit.
But organizers at the Twin Rivers YMCA in New Bern have a new program to help you out.
It's called the Body Boot Camp.
Organizers with the group said it's a great opportunity to get up close and personal with a personal trainer through boot camp style training.
It's a six week program that has a little bit of everything, from hardcore cardio, to weights, jumping jacks and pushups.
The course is laid out differently each time, but the idea is still the same, rotating each routine every 30 seconds with just a small break for over an hour.
Body Boot Camp begins Monday with two sessions.
Registration is still open for all to attend.
Member's pay $60 and non-members pay $80.
If you are interested in the program, you must sign up at the YMCA.
Their Address is:
100 Ymca Ln
New Bern, NC 28560
- Updated Lawsuit: Mississippi deprives blacks of equal education
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Cops and Barbers works to bridge gap between GPD, community
- Local teacher plays role in development of US Forest Service museum
- Chocowinity soldier killed in action to be honored in NASCAR race