ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. - Elizabeth City police are investigating another shooting. This is the third shooting in four days.
Police say the victim of the most recent shooting is 21 year old Trequan Moore. Officers responded to the Sentara Albermarle Medical Center Thursday around 5:25 p.m. after they were told Moore was the victim of a shooting. Moore was shot in the wrist.
Earlier this week, Quentin Williams, 22, was shot in the elbow on Monday and taken to the hospital. Then on Wednesday, Arago Harrell, 31, was sent to the hospital after her was shot in the shoulder while driving his car.
Police have not said if the shootings are connected. Officers are still looking for the shooter(s) involved in all three cases.
- Updated Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person