ELIZABETH CITY, Pasquotank County - An investigation is under way after shots were fired into a vehicle in Elizabeth City.
It happened at around 9 p.m. Wednesday. The victim, Arago Harrell, 31, was found suffering from a non-life threatening grazed gunshot wound to his right shoulder.
Harrell was shot by an unknown suspect(s) as he was driving in the area of Lafayette and Graves Avenue.
- Updated Insurers' pullback has put Obamacare at risk, no matter what Congress does
- Updated Visually impaired students battle in robotics competition
- Updated Khalid Masood: from sporty teenager to murderous extremist
- AARP to Trump voters: This isn't the change you expected
- Missing Brady jerseys returned to Patriots