ELIZABETH CITY, Pasquotank County - An investigation is under way after shots were fired into a vehicle in Elizabeth City.
It happened at around 9 p.m. Wednesday. The victim, Arago Harrell, 31, was found suffering from a non-life threatening grazed gunshot wound to his right shoulder.
Harrell was shot by an unknown suspect(s) as he was driving in the area of Lafayette and Graves Avenue.
- Updated Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person