JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - A Jacksonville bar can no longer serve alcohol because the North Carolina ABC Commission suspended the bar's alcohol permits Friday.
The bar is The Orlean's House, on the 1300 block of Lejeune Boulevard.
Jacksonville Police call the bar a violent night spot.
Investigators say that in the last ten days, there was a brawl involving more than 50 people, alcohol was sold to a minor, and people were seriously hurt in fights at the bar.
That led the state ABC Commission to pull the bar's permits to sell alcohol.
Orlean's House managemment can appeal the decision.
A Saturday afternoon phone call to the bar for comment was not answered.
- Updated Tropical Storm Matthew forms in the Caribbean could have impacts to Eastern North Carolina
- Updated Trump peddles Google conspiracy theory
- UPDATE: Missing 11-year-old North Carolina girl found safe
- CIA Director: We 'have to assume' terrorist activity in US
- Trump campaign talking points: Bring up Monica