ECU's football team is getting ready for Thursday night's game against Florida Atlantic, and Vanceboro's Justin Hardy hopes to have another big game. The junior wide receiver is dedicating the season to his father, who passed away in February. NewsChannel 12's Brian North reports.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend