NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A small fire needed to be extinguished on an engine of a plane at the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport.
According to the airport's director, the fire was sparked by either a fuel or oil leak.
A small group of people was working on the non-commercial plane's engine when the fire began. The group used a fire extinguisher to put the fire out.
The plane has not been airborne in nearly three years.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'