A 16-year-old Duplin County teen has been reported missing and authorities are asking for your help in finding her.
The N.C. Center for Missing Persons has issued a Silver Alert for Jessie Boggess, who authorities say is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment.
Boggess was last seen at the Family Dollar located at 9009 Richlands Highway in Richlands. She's white, with brown hair and hazel eyes. Deputies say she was last seen wearing jean shorts and a red tank.
Anyone with information about Jessie Boggess should call Lt Mike Stevens at the Duplin County Sheriff Department at 910-296-0115.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies