KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A Silver Alert has been canceled for a Lenoir County man who was reported missing.
The Silver Alert for 53-year-old Raynard William Mills was called off just before 9 a.m. Wednesday. The N.C. Center for Missing Persons did not explain how Mills was found or his condition.
Mills was believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment. He was last seen on North Queen Street in Kinston before he went missing.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'