KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A Silver Alert has been canceled for a Lenoir County man who was reported missing.
The Silver Alert for 53-year-old Raynard William Mills was called off just before 9 a.m. Wednesday. The N.C. Center for Missing Persons did not explain how Mills was found or his condition.
Mills was believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment. He was last seen on North Queen Street in Kinston before he went missing.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death