KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A Silver Alert has been canceled for a Lenoir County man who was reported missing.
The Silver Alert for 53-year-old Raynard William Mills was called off just before 9 a.m. Wednesday. The N.C. Center for Missing Persons did not explain how Mills was found or his condition.
Mills was believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment. He was last seen on North Queen Street in Kinston before he went missing.
- Fidel Castro laid to rest in private funeral
- Oakland fire: 30 bodies found; 80% of building still to be searched
- Updated Sec. Kerry says Trump did not contact State Dept. prior to calls
- Updated Euro falls as Italian leader quits after losing reform vote
- Updated New Zealand Prime Minister John Key resigns