GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County Sheriff's office arrested a man accused of selling cocaine.
Mitchell Phillips was arrested at his Greenville home last Thursday, according to officials. Pitt County Sheriff's office made the arrest after they received several complaints about Phillips selling cocaine.
Phillips is charged with three counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, among other charges. He is being held at the Pitt County Detention Center under a $50,000 bond.
- Updated Kinston teen receives national award
- Updated Kinston Zumba instructor wins award, gets studio makeover
- Updated Democrats: WH contact with FBI an 'outrageous breach'
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital sets visiting restrictions for children
- Mexican-born NASCAR driver Daniel Suarez in the Daytona 500 spotlight