GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County Sheriff's office arrested a man accused of selling cocaine.
Mitchell Phillips was arrested at his Greenville home last Thursday, according to officials. Pitt County Sheriff's office made the arrest after they received several complaints about Phillips selling cocaine.
Phillips is charged with three counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, among other charges. He is being held at the Pitt County Detention Center under a $50,000 bond.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County