GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Hundreds of people stood in line in Greenville Thursday to audition for ABC's hit show, "Shark Tank."
Interviews began at 10 a.m. at The Martinsborough on South Evans Street.
Producers from the show heard idea and product pitches-- from interchangeable sunglasses to a company that will find the best lawyers for you.
People from several states came to describe their products or services. Each person was given about a minute to present his or her idea.
Contestants will be notified in the next few days to a week if they will move on to the next level.
Click on the video player above to view Anna Bulszewicz's full report.
Shark Tank airs on Fridays at 9 p.m.
- Updated Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
- Updated Trent Woods road closing for repairs starting Sept. 6
- Updated Man arrested in Greenville on drug possession charges
- Updated Badges save officers struck by bullets
- New Bern Shrine Club holding donation drive for Louisiana flood victims