ONSLOW COUNTY - A registered sex offender is arrested and facing a felony charge after deputies say he failed to tell law enforcement he moved to a different address.
Matthew Dylan Johnson, 21, of Sneads Ferry was arrested on Thursday by the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
Officials say Johnson is required to notify deputies of any change of address, but he allegedly failed to do so.
Johnson was released from jail on a $25,000 bond. He made his first appearance in court Friday morning.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death