ONSLOW COUNTY - A registered sex offender is arrested and facing a felony charge after deputies say he failed to tell law enforcement he moved to a different address.
Matthew Dylan Johnson, 21, of Sneads Ferry was arrested on Thursday by the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
Officials say Johnson is required to notify deputies of any change of address, but he allegedly failed to do so.
Johnson was released from jail on a $25,000 bond. He made his first appearance in court Friday morning.
- Updated Big reward offered in local breaking and entering case
- Updated Scientists discover coin-sized night frogs in India
- Updated SpaceX aborts space station docking
- New Doctor says coyote followed him into work
- Divisive rhetoric from leaders like Trump, Duterte threatens human rights, Amnesty says