RALEIGH, WAKE COUNTY - The fourth annual "SECU Supports the Troops Campaign" kicks off on Monday.
All 250 statewide branches of the State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) will be collecting "wish list" items to provide holiday care packages for North Carolina deployed soldiers.
The goal of the campaign is to pack 5,000 gift boxes, which will include travel-sized toiletries, first aid items, snacks, and 'thank you' cards. SECU will also be accepting monetary donations to assist with shipping expenses.
The campaign will run through Oct. 31.
- Updated Officer pleads not guilty in Philando Castile killing
- Updated Will Trump get his commerce secretary?
- New One arrested, two wanted in Onslow County break-in
- Lenor County business to add 25 jobs, $4.5 million in investments
- Nunes: 'We still have not seen any evidence' of Trump campaign, Russia contact