A man is charged in a murder that happened two years ago in Goldsboro.
Timothy Midgette, 20, faces a first degree murder charge in the death of 20-year-old Lequan Pearsall.
Pearsall was found dead from gunshot wounds on Sept. 17, 2011.
Midgette is the second person charged in connection with Pearsall's murder.
Police arrested Antonio Seaberry on Dec. 8, 2011.
Midgette's first court appearance is scheduled for Monday.
- Updated North Korean ministries plotted Kim's death, spies say
- Updated NAACP to hold news conferences announcing boycott
- Updated Bergdahl lawyers will ask U.S. Army court to dismiss case
- Trayvon Martin's death five years later
- NC Emergency Management Reps in Snow Hill to help with recovery applications