A man is charged in a murder that happened two years ago in Goldsboro.
Timothy Midgette, 20, faces a first degree murder charge in the death of 20-year-old Lequan Pearsall.
Pearsall was found dead from gunshot wounds on Sept. 17, 2011.
Midgette is the second person charged in connection with Pearsall's murder.
Police arrested Antonio Seaberry on Dec. 8, 2011.
Midgette's first court appearance is scheduled for Monday.
- Former Windsor police officer convicted for role in narcotics ring
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- 9-year-old girl dies following head on car collision
- Woman sent to the hospital following car crash with log truck
- Updated Police name Manchester bomber as 22-year-old Salman Abedi