GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police have arrested a second suspect accused of breaking and entering into several homes.
18-year-old David Pope (pictured left) was arrested Tuesday. His alleged accomplice, 21-year-old Shirone Ford (pictured right), was arrested last week.
Both men are accused in six home break-ins on Addison Court, Royal Drive, Trafalgar Drive, Crooked Creek Drive, and Tulls Cove Road during the last month.
Police say in each of the cases, the suspects entered the home through an unlocked window or door or used a pry tool to get in. They say the suspects stole electronics, jewelry and cash.
They're facing more than a dozen charges of breaking and entering, felony larceny, and felony conspiracy.
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria