CRAVEN COUNTY - Highway Patrol troopers are looking for a driver in a suspected hit-and-run crash.
It happened just before 7:30 Thursday night at the Highway 17, Highway 55 split in Craven County.
Troopers said it appeared the driver of a van hit a motorcycle.
The motorcycle driver was airlifted to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, but there's no word on the extent of injuries.
According to witnesses, the van was dark in color, possibly a Chevy Astro.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier