18 sea turtles were released into the Atlantic Ocean near the Gulf Stream Thursday. The North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll rescued these turtles from area beaches, and brought them back to health with help from several other facilities.
- Updated Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere
- Wood Ducks featured on Xfinity car for Charlotte race