CAMP LEJUENE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Due to inclement weather The Ryan Newman Drive For Hope in Jacksonville has been postponed.
The event was set to take place at the Warrior Hope & Care Center aboard Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville at 5:15 p.m. Instead, Ryan Newman will visit military families, wounded service members and families of the fallen Wednesday night at the same location.
Anyone with a valid ID is invited to attend the family BBQ at the Warrior Hope & Care Center.
The Drive For Hope 150 has been rescheduled for Sunday, October 13 at the Coastal Plains Raceway.This event is open to all military families.
- New Tornado warnings issued for Duplin, Tyrrell, Dare counties.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Seven Springs man dies after fight with detention officers