VANCEBORO - One woman is sent to the hospital after she rolled her car Saturday morning.
According to Highway Patrol troopers, a woman was traveling South on highway 17 business South of Vanceboro when she lost control and rolled her car in a ditch.
It happened shortly after 8:00 a.m.
The woman sustained minor injuries because of the crash and was taken to the hospital.
The car was a 2008 Toyota Corolla.
- Updated Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens
- Updated Chicago police move to fire officers in Laquan McDonald shooting
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman