VANCEBORO - One woman is sent to the hospital after she rolled her car Saturday morning.
According to Highway Patrol troopers, a woman was traveling South on highway 17 business South of Vanceboro when she lost control and rolled her car in a ditch.
It happened shortly after 8:00 a.m.
The woman sustained minor injuries because of the crash and was taken to the hospital.
The car was a 2008 Toyota Corolla.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy