VANCEBORO - One woman is sent to the hospital after she rolled her car Saturday morning.
According to Highway Patrol troopers, a woman was traveling South on highway 17 business South of Vanceboro when she lost control and rolled her car in a ditch.
It happened shortly after 8:00 a.m.
The woman sustained minor injuries because of the crash and was taken to the hospital.
The car was a 2008 Toyota Corolla.
- 'Unprecedented' divide: Democrats fear recession, Republicans see boom
- Volunteers come out to help for Reef Habitat Project event
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures