HAVELOCK, CRAVEN COUNTY - The Havelock Public Services Department has begun working on more than a dozen roads that need crack sealing.
Crack sealing is used as a first defense against pavement deterioration, officials said. The roadwork started Monday morning.
The following streets are being worked on: Chadwick Avenue, Lee Drive, Shipman Road, Webb Boulevard, Woodhaven Drive, Rice Lane, Village Court, Kyle Drive, Tarheel Drive, Sanders Lane Wolfpack Court, Panther Trail, Pirates Lane and Dogwood Street
The roadwork will be finished by Nov. 15, city officials said.
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated FSU football player wins hearts sharing lunch
- Updated Camp Lejeune reports death of Marine in Beulaville
- Updated NFL clears three more players in PEDs investigation
- Updated Kratom to join heroin, LSD on Schedule I drug list