WINTERVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A busy road in Winterville has reopened after a rollover wreck Monday morning that ejected a victim.
The accident happened at Beacon Drive and Winterville Parkway, near Sam's Club, officials said. Police received the call at about 9:45 a.m. Monday.
Two trucks were involved in the wreck. NewsChannel 12 is working to learn the names and conditions of those involved. There's no word on whether charges will be filed.
Winterville Parkway was closed for about an hour-and-a-half, but has since reopened, police said.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position