NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A New Bern business that was the victim of a break-in is offering a reward for information.
The business, I-Fix-NC, posted surveillance video of the break-in to Facebook.
It shows a hole in the business's front door, a man coming in, banging on a glass case, then leaving.
They're offering a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the man in the video.
The business fixes electronics and is located at 3906 Martin Luther King Boulevard in New Bern, near New Bern High School.
The New Bern Police Department is investigating.
Anyone with information may call New Bern Police.
- Updated Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County