Rev. Billy Graham's son is again asking for prayers for his ailing father.
Rev. Franklin Graham says his father is very weak.
Billy Graham was hospitalized for respiratory issues after his 95th birthday last year.
"My father is ready to go to Heaven and whenever that day comes, he's ready," Franklin Graham said. "He's worked hard all of his life and faithful to preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ his entire life. And so he's ready to go home, and I'm praying that the Lord will leave him a little longer. We need him."
Billy Graham was released from a hospital a few days after he was admitted for tests on his lungs.
- Havelock PD seeks person of interest in club stabbing
- Seven Springs man ends up in ICU after fight with detention officers
- Suspects in animal cruelty case to appear in court Monday
- National Boat Safety Week encourages safety in the water
- Pitt County NAACP to hold meeting to discuss families, mental health