GREENVILLE - Police in Greenville are looking into the theft of more than $1,200 of "romance items," according to reports.
A woman reported that the Pure Romance adult items were stolen from her car Sunday night. Approximately 64 adult products and paraphernalia were stolen from the woman's Ford Taurus parked in her apartment on Grovemont Drive, according to reports.
The woman tells said over the phone she is a consultant for Pure Romance. The total cost of the products are worth $1,281.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County