GREENVILLE - Police in Greenville are looking into the theft of more than $1,200 of "romance items," according to reports.
A woman reported that the Pure Romance adult items were stolen from her car Sunday night. Approximately 64 adult products and paraphernalia were stolen from the woman's Ford Taurus parked in her apartment on Grovemont Drive, according to reports.
The woman tells said over the phone she is a consultant for Pure Romance. The total cost of the products are worth $1,281.
- Updated Illinois to yank billions from Wells Fargo amid scandal
- Gingrich rebukes Trump for late-night Twitter rant
- Clinton improves edge over Trump in new national poll
- Dollar General facing $250K bill over 2 bottles of juice
- Weld 'not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton' to be president