MOREHEAD CITY - The replicas of Christopher Columbus's ships will be open to the general public starting Friday.
Costs range from $6 to $8, depending on age.
Children under the age of 4 are free.
The Pinta came in Thursday. Her sister ship the Nina will arrive soon, after running into technical issues.
Both ships will be docked behind the Sanitary Restaurant and Fish Market at 501 Evans St. in Morehead City until their departure Monday, May 5.
The Nina was built by hand, without the use of power tools.
The Pinta was recently built in Brazil, and is a slightly larger version of the original ship.
- Updated Christopher Suggs takes action against gun violence in Kinston
- Updated Eerily quiet: 38 days of near-silence for stocks
- Updated Chris Brown arrest adds to troubled history
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump