JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Two men previously arrested on drug charges are back in police custody.
Detectives found Nickey Yates and Pantelis Medonis in a Jacksonville motel Friday.
Yates was wanted for outstanding warrants for probation violations, as well as drug violations.
Police believe Yates and Medonis fled from probation earlier this week.
Yates is being held on a $1,100,000 bond and Mendonis is being held on a $1,000,000 at the Onslow County Jail.
Yates made headlines in 2010, when he was accused of killing his neighbor and stealing her prescription pain pills.
He was found not guilty in that case.
- Updated Suicide attacks kill dozens in Syrian city of Homs
- Updated Pence pledges to 'keep our end of the bargain' with top Jewish supporters
- Witness recalls moments before, after Olathe shooting
- Teen wants to be guardian of sister after both parents die
- Prosecutors question NYC mayor in federal probe