FORT BRAGG (WTVD) - Army officials said Wednesday that remains found on Fort Bragg Tuesday are not human.
The discovery in a remote area of the sprawling military post had prompted speculation that it might be a break in the case of missing soldier Kelli Bordeaux.
Bordeaux's family had contacted ABC11 earlier in the week expressing frustration that that the woman has not been found.
Bordeaux disappeared April 13, after leaving a Fayetteville night club.
(Copyright ©2012 WTVD-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
For more information, visit WTVD.
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Updated 9-year-old girl dies following head on car collision
- Woman sent to the hospital following car crash with log truck
- Updated Manchester Arena attack: 8-year-old girl among the dead at Ariana Grande concert
- Cops and Barbers event set for Tuesday in Greenville