NEW YORK - There has been a recall by Yankee Candle of its Luminous Collection fragrance candles, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission
On it's website, the CPSC reports when the candle is lit, the glass jar can crack, posing a laceration hazard. Yankee Candle has received 16 reports of the glass jar cracking, according to ABC affiliate WTVD. There have been no injuries reported.
The candles were available for purchase at Yankee Candle stores nationwide and online from September-November of this year at around $35. Consumers are encouraged to stop using the candles and contact Yankee Candle at (877) 803-6890 from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m ET Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET Saturday and Sunday. You can also go to www.yankeecandle.com and click on "Luminous Candle Collection: Safety Notice" at the top of the page for more information.
- Updated Flint water crisis likely the cause of deadly Legionnaires outbreak
- Updated Paul Ryan: I don't want to work with Democrats on health care
- Updated Oxford University to display more portraits of women in bid for diversity
- Updated Putin slams US election meddling claims as 'lies'
- How the Red Sox stadium upgrade revamped Boston neighborhood