People who live and work in Greenville are encouraged to take part in designing the Uptown Parking Deck. A meeting will be held Monday, Sept. 9 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. at Sheppard Memorial Library.
The parking deck will add 180 spots in the city's Moseley Lot on the southwest corner of 4th and Cotanche Streets.
"This kind of discussion allows citizens to get engaged in a big project from the ground up," said Uptown Greenville Director Bianca Shoneman. "It's a great opportunity for the people who spend time in our district to give input on something that will make a difference for decades."
The parking deck is expected to be complete in fall 2014.
- Updated FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan