People who live and work in Greenville are encouraged to take part in designing the Uptown Parking Deck. A meeting will be held Monday, Sept. 9 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. at Sheppard Memorial Library.
The parking deck will add 180 spots in the city's Moseley Lot on the southwest corner of 4th and Cotanche Streets.
"This kind of discussion allows citizens to get engaged in a big project from the ground up," said Uptown Greenville Director Bianca Shoneman. "It's a great opportunity for the people who spend time in our district to give input on something that will make a difference for decades."
The parking deck is expected to be complete in fall 2014.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo