Rising gas prices have made scooters, mopeds and electric bicycles increasingly popular, but a proposed bill in the North Carolina General Assembly could mean changes for moped drivers.
- Updated Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County