North Carolina is prone to hurricanes, so it's always a good idea to have storm kits ready. Meteorologist Ellen Bacca explains how to prepare and when to evacuate in part five of the Hurricane Series. Click here for a printable list.
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County