JACKSONVILLE - A woman is facing assault charges after an altercation at a McDonalds.
Jacksonville Police said the incident happened Wednesday at 4:47 p.m. at the restaurant on Western Boulevard.
According to the arrest warrant, Kasey Frank, 20, threw an 18-ounce can of Progresso Soup on a man as he sat in his vehicle. It was an apparent dispute in the drive thru line. Frank is now charged with simple assault.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'