Greenville Police say a man picked up a woman to have sex with her and then the man was stabbed.
It happened near 5th Street and Arlington Boulevard in Greenville at about 7:00 Saturday morning.
The victim tells police he picked up the woman and drove to an abandoned house to have sex. Police say that's when the woman stabbed the man.
The man tried to drive himself to the hospital, but was not able to make it there. Police say he is expected to survive the stab wounds.
No word on who the woman is, but if you know anything about the crime, you are asked to call Greenville Police.
- New Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte
- Manchester attack: Hunt for possible 2nd bomb under way