GREENVILLE - A 21-year-old woman sustained serious injuries after a crash Friday night.
Police said a woman was taken to Vidant Medical Center after being pinned between two cars. The accident happened at 11:00 p.m.
Witnesses told police the woman was standing behind her disabled car, in the roadway at the intersection of E 10th street near Elm street, when another car slammed into her.
No charges have been filed. Police said alcohol does not appear to be a factor.
The crash is under investigation.
- Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- New labels warn against mixing opioids, benzodiazepines
- Mark Zuckerberg's visit gives Nigerian startups much-needed boost
- Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father-in-law