GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A Greenville woman is in jail without bond after allegedly attacking her boyfriend with a knife.
Mickey Linn Glisson, 46, attacked her boyfriend Saturday night, according to police.
Greenville Police got the call to the 1200 block of Westpointe Drive at approximately 10:45 p.m.
The incident was at an apartment complex in that area, according to police.
Glisson's boyfriend suffered minor injuries in the attack, police said.
Officers said Glisson did not stab her boyfriend, but instead sliced him with a knife several times.
The suspect has a listed address at the same location of the alleged incident.
The boyfriend's name was not available.
Glisson is charged with assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'